Tesco Lean Beef Steak Mince 5 % Fat 500G
- Energy690kJ 164kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 552kJ / 131kcal
- Lean beef mince.
- Typical percentage of fat under 5%. Typical percentage collagen / meat protein ratio under 12%.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: From frozen: For best results cook from frozen. Remove required amount of mince from bag. Fry in a little oil for 10 - 12 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain well before serving.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||¼ of a pack (125g)|
|Energy||552kJ / 131kcal||690kJ / 164kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019