- Energy307kJ 73kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 617kJ
- Gluten free sage and onion stuffing mix made with rice flour and gram flour.
- Gluten free
- Made with our finest ingredients
- No artificial preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 150g
Gluten Free Breadcrumbs (Rice Flour, Vegetable Fibre, Dextrose, Emulsifier (Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Salt), Gram Flour, Dried Onion (8%), Toasted Onion (8%), Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Dried Sage (1.5%), Dried Parsley, Colour (Ammonia Caramel)
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool, dry place.Best Before End See Base of Carton
Instructions: 1. Pre-heat oven to 220ºC, fan oven to 200ºC, Gas mark 7.
2. Empty the sachet into a bowl, adding 265ml of boiling water, mixing well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
3. Leave to stand for 5 minutes then place the stuffing into either an ovenproof dish or alternatively form into stuffing balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until piping hot.
Preparation and Usage
- There's so much you can do with Paxo...
- Whether it's baking in a tray, mixing together with sausage meat or rolling into stuffing balls, Paxo makes your roasts taste fantastic. Paxo offers a great way to add texture and flavour to all kinds of dishes. Why not try serving with pork chops, steaks or fish to add a delicious crunch and flavour. It's also great as a stuffing for tomatoes and peppers for a Mediterranean twist.
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 7 stuffing balls
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- For information call 0800 234 6328 (UK Only)
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
|Typical Values||(cooked as per instructions on pack) per 100g||(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per stuffing ball (50g)|
|of which Saturates||0.4g||0.2g|
|of which Sugars||3.8g||1.9g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
|This pack makes approximately 7 stuffing balls||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020