- Gluten and Dairy Free Chocolate Sponge Mix with Chocolate Icing Sugar, Icing Sugar and Multi Coloured Decorations.
- Check our website for more fun ideas.
- For all things gloriously gluten and dairy free
- You'll find lots of great recipes and top tips on our website at www.deliciousalchemy.com
- Facebook /deliciousalchemy
- Twitter @4GlutenFreeFood
- Instagram @deliciousalchemy
- Proud to support
- Delicious Alchemy
- Charitable Foundation
- Chocolate sponge with chocolate icing, sprinkle and white icing to write your people message.
- Kick gluten off the guest list.
- Show dairy the door.
- What's a party without chocolate cake?
- Rich, dark, and totally delicious, this kit creates the perfect celebration cake for everyone to enjoy.
- Just like magic.
- Some only chocolate will do!
- "It's Cake O'Clock"
- All our products are tested at every stage to make sure they're safe for everyone on a gluten and dairy free diet.
- Try this too...
- Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Award Winning Delicious Alchemy Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Gluten & dairy free
- No GMO
- Pack size: 740G
Chocolate Sponge Mix (54%), Chocolate Icing Sugar (33%), Icing Sugar (10%), Multi Coloured Sugar Decorations (2.5%), Chocolate Sponge Mix contains: Sugar, Rice Flour, Cocoa Powder, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Calcium Sulphate), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Chocolate Icing Sugar contains: Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Maize Starch, Icing Sugar contains: Sugar, Maize Starch, Multi Coloured Sugar Decorations contain: Sugar, Potato Starch, Maltodextrin (Derived from Maize), Olive Oil, Colours (Paprika Extract, Curcumin, Anthocyanins, Beetroot Red), Spirulina Concentrate
- Free From: Dairy, Gluten
Store in a cool, dry place away from strong light and odours.Best before see top of carton.
Produced & packed in the UK in a gluten and dairy free environment
Preparation and Usage
- Baking instructions:
- You will need:
- For the cake mix: 180g dairy free spread (or butter), 3 large eggs (or egg replacer) and 40ml cold water. For the chocolate icing: 100g dairy free spread (or butter) For the white writing icing: 2tsp water.
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan assisted/gas mark 4). Grease and line the base of two 20cm (8 inch) round cake tins with greaseproof paper.
- 2. Place the cake mix, dairy free spread (or butter), eggs (or egg replacer) and water into a bowl. Beat together with an electric whisk for 15 secs. Stop, scrape down the bowl and mix for a further 10 secs.
- 3. Divide the mixture between the two tins and spread into an even layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes until springy to the touch. Leave to stand in the tins for 5 mins before turning out and leaving to cool completely.
- 4. For the chocolate icing, tip the large bag of icing sugar into a bowl and add the dairy free spread (or butter). Mix together until you have a smooth, creamy icing.
- 5. Spoon 2tbsp chocolate icing onto one of the cakes and spread evenly to the edges. Place the second cake on top and secure by pressing down lightly.
- 6. Using the remaining chocolate icing, cover the edges and top of the cake and smooth it over.
- 7. For the writing icing, carefully cut the top of the icing bag (this will become your piping bag), empty the icing sugar into a bowl and mix in the water.
- 8. Pour the icing back into the sachet, cut a small hole in one corner and pipe your special message in the centre of the cake.
- 9. Finish the cake by sprinkling the decorations around the top of the cake.
Number of uses
Pack contains 12 servings
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Name and address
- Delicious Alchemy Ltd.,
- 4 Atlas Way,
- S4 7QQ,
- Delicious Alchemy Ltd.,
- 4 Atlas Way,
- S4 7QQ,
|Typical Values||Per 100g*||Per 94g**|
|of which Saturates||4.1g||3.9g|
|of which Sugars||33.2g||31.2g|
|*When prepared according to instructions, iced and decorated||-||-|
|**When prepared according to instructions, iced and decorated||-||-|
|One twelfth of the cake||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020