- Chocolate flavoured sponge layered with a white chocolate flavour filling, covered in milk chocolate and finished with a white chocolate decoration.
- Don't forget to leave a carrot out for me
- Why not try Cadbury Festive Flake Cakes for another festive sweet treat?
- Suitable for vegetarians
Milk Chocolate (31%) [Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk, Milk Fat, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea, Sal, Mango in varying proportions), Dried Whey (from Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)], White Chocolate Flavour Filling (28%) [Sugar, Vegetable Margarine (Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Emulsifier (E471)), Glucose Syrup, Icing Sugar, Humectant (Glycerol), Maize Starch, Dried Egg White, Flavourings (contain Milk), Emulsifier (E471), Colour (Annatto)], Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Glucose Syrup, Sugar, White Chocolate Decoration (5%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Flavouring], Humectant (Glycerol), Fat Reduced Cocoa, Soya Flour, Dried Whole Egg, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Dried Whey (from Milk), Raising Agents (E450, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Egg White, Emulsifier (E471), Milk Proteins
- May contain Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- We want you to enjoy these cakes in perfect condition. If you are not entirely satisfied with these cakes please return them with the packaging to the consumer relations team.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Or telephone 0800 022 3389, or if purchased in the Republic of Ireland 1800 93 2814
4 x Cakes
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Cake (32g)||%* Per Cake (32g)||Reference Intakes|
|of which Saturates||12.0g||3.9g||20%||20g|
|of which Sugars||45.5g||14.7g||16%||90g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016