- Energy1113kJ 266kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1904kJ / 455kcal
- Chocolate and madeira cake filled and covered with cookie crumb frosting, finished with a chocolate flavour drizzle.
- HAND DECORATED Layered sponge with cookie crumb frosting for a soft, biscuity cake
Cookie Crumb Icing (47%), Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised (Egg), Rapeseed Oil, Humectant (Glycerol), Chocolate Flavour Topping (2%), Glucose Syrup, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Water, Maize Starch, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Skimmed Milk, Emulsifiers (Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate), Dried Glucose Syrup, Preservative (Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate), Dried Egg White, Citric Acid, Flavouring.
Cookie Crumb Icing contains: Sugar, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Kernel oil, Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Palm Stearin (Palm Oil), ND (Tricalcium Phosphate), Flavouring, Maize Starch, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Invert Sugar Syrup, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt.
Chocolate Flavour Topping contains: Sugar, Palm Kernel oil, Palm Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring, Shea Fat
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging before cutting. Place cake still on its board on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze, use within 2 days24
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each slice (58g)|
|Energy||1904kJ / 455kcal||1113kJ / 266kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016