- Cocoa-flavoured biscuit set in white chocolate (48%).
- Find out more about our history at www.bahlsen.co.uk
- Find Bahlsen on: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Did you know... Hermann Bahlsen first launched products in Germany with English names. Due to the difficulties of pronunciation, words such as cakes became known as Keks, which have since become the generic German word for crunchy, sweet biscuits.
- White chocolate cocoa biscuit
- No added: preservatives, artificial colours or hydrogenated fats
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 125g
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Cocoa Butter, Palm Oil, Whole Milk Powder, Glucose Syrup, Clarified Butter, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (1.1%), Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Salt, Raising Agents: Sodium Carbonates, Diphosphates, Skimmed Milk Powder, Flavouring, Acidulant: Citric Acid, Starch (Wheat), Hen's Egg Yolk Powder
- Almonds, Hazelnuts are also processed on this line
Store in a cool, dry place., Best before: see end of pack
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Number of uses
4 A pack contains ca. 4 portions
- No added: preservatives or artificial colours
Name and address
- 30001 Hannover,
125 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 g||per 2 pieces biscuits ca. 28 g||RI* per 28 g|
|Energy||2126 kJ / 508 kcal||595 kJ / 142 kcal||7 %|
|Fat||25 g||7,0 g||10 %|
|of which saturates||15 g||4,2 g||21 %|
|Carbohydrate||65 g||18 g||7 %|
|of which sugars||42 g||12 g||13 %|
|Protein||5,1 g||1,4 g||3 %|
|Salt||0,53 g||0,15 g||2 %|
|* RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|A pack contains ca. 4 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016