- Hair Colour Remover Max Effect
- Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest and Twitter
- Colourless Max Effect removes permanent and semi- permanent hair colours and contains 25% more active ingredients to help remove stubborn build-up and dark colours. This ultra strong formula removes Black, Reds, Browns and Dark Blondes.
- Colourless Hair Colour Remover is the simple way to wash away your unwanted colour and allow you to be the colour you desire. You can safely recolour immediately after use.
- "I recommend Colourless Hair Colour Remover for the removal of all home hair colourants"
- Mandy Baldwin
- Bsc Trichologist
- Contains one application
- Fresh fragrance
- Simply wash your colour away!
- Removes black, brown, red & build up
- Safe and gentle
- No bleach or ammonia
- Bottle A
- Bottle B
- Bottle C
Bottle A: Aqua, Sodium Oxymethylene Sulfoxylate, Parfum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Linalool, Bottle B: Aqua, Citric Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cylclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Linalool, Tetrasodium EDTA, CI 42090, Bottle C: Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Bicarbonate, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Chlorphenesin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Sorbic Acid, CI 15985
Name and address
- ME11 5JS,
- ME11 5JS,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019