Strepsils Throat Pain Honey And Lemon X24
- Sore Throat Pain Relief Honey & Lemon 2.4mg 24 Lozenges
- Each lozenge contains 2.4mg of Hexylresorcinol.
- Also contains liquid sucrose, liquid glucose and propylene glycol.
- Sore Throat Pain Relief Honey & Lemon Flavour 2.4mg Lozenges contain an active ingredient (Hexylresorcinol) for use in throat medications. It is used for the symptomatic relief of sore throat and its associated pain.
- Pain relief for sore throats
- Relieves pain
- Fights infection
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original packaging. Keep in the outer carton.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use: Strepsils Sore Throat Pain Relief Honey & Lemon Flavour 2.4mg Lozenges are suitable for Adults and Children (over 6 years old) and the elderly. Not suitable for children under 6 years. Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 3 hours. No more than 12 lozenges in 24 hours. Do not take more medicine than the label tell label tells you to. For oral administration only.
Name and address
- Licence Holder:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.,
- SL1 3UH.
Remember young children can choke on lozenges. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use this product. If you are pregnant, or if you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this product. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if: You take too many lozenges Anything unusual happens If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Do not use after the expiry date. KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
24 x Lozenges
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016