Lemsip Mucus Cough Liquid 180Ml
- Cough for Mucus Cough & Catarrh 100mg/2.5mg/5ml Oral Solution
- For the symptomatic relief of acute chesty coughs and catarrh associated with influenza, colds and mild throat infections
- Contains Guaifenesin (100mg) that helps to get rid of phlegm from the airways and Cetylpyridinium chloride (2.5mg) which is an antiseptic that helps kill bacteria
- Comes in a handy portable plastic bottle
- Includes a convenient dosing cup for on-the-go use
- Not suitable for those under the age of 12
- Always read the label
- For the symptomatic relief of acute chesty coughs and catarrh associated with influenza, colds and mild throat infections use our Lemsip Cough for Mucus Cough & Catarrh liquid product. Comes in a handy portable plastic bottle. Includes a convenient dosing cup for on-the-go use. Contains Guaifenesin (50mg) and Cetylpyridinium chloride (2.5mg). Not suitable for those under the age of 12. Always read the label.
- Max strength
- Dual relief
- Pack size: 180ml
Each 5 ml Dose contains Guaifenesin 100 mg and Cetylpyridinium Chloride 2.5 mg as Active ArrayOfIngredient, Also contains Ethanol, Liquid Sorbitol (E420) and Glycerol
Store below 25°C., Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Preparation and Usage
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Read this package leaflet before use.
- Adults and children ages 12 years and over: Dose is 5-10 ml.
- 5 ml (fill measure cup to 5 ml), or 10 ml (fill measure cup to 10ml). To be taken 3 or 4 times daily. Rinse the measure cup after use.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- HU8 7DS.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
180 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019