- Extra Lubricated 12 Condoms
- Discover us on line at: www.durex.com
- Durex Sustainability
- Protecting you and the planet with responsibly sourced latex and sustainable cartons.
- Extra thin*, Extra lubricated** for a more pleasurable experience
- *compared with Durex standard latex condom
- ** compared with Durex Invisible extra sensitive
- Durex Invisible condoms are designed to be extra thin to maximize sensitivity, while still providing a high level of security and protection.
- Durex Sensi-Fit™ condoms are designed to be extra thin where it's needed most, for even greater sensitivity.
- With over 80 years of experience, Durex is trusted by millions of lovers across the world every day.
- Durex Quality
- Durex doesn't just meet worldwide condom quality standards, it exceeds them, giving you the confidence to love the sex you have.
- Nominal width: 52mm
- All our latex condoms exceed the ISO 4074 International Quality Standard for male natural rubber latex condoms.
- Certified to International Standard
- ISO 4074
- Straight walled & teat ended
- Transparent & lubricated natural rubber latex condoms
- The special way we make our condoms means they smell better
- Right side up to help you get it right
- 100% electronically tested
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- Please read the instructions printed on the inside of this pack carefully, especially if you are using condoms for anal or oral sex. The orientation of the condom and its roll is indicated on the foil by a logo. Always apply a condom with the roll on the outside as indicated on the foil.
- Use a condom only once. No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections. Using Durex PIay™ Gels & Massage Gels can enhance sex. Please refer to the individual lubricant instructions for details of suitability with condoms.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- Dansom Lane,
- East Yorkshire,
- HU8 7DS,
12 x Condoms
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016