- CREMANT DE LIMOUX ROSE. PRODUCE OF FRANCE. APPELLATION D'ORIGINE CONTRÔLÉE
- From specially selected Languedoc vineyards comes this exceptional sparkling wine brimming with strawberry and raspberry flavours and toasted brioche. Its gentle effervescence and creamy mouthfeel develop slowly over a year of bottle ageing on lees. Serve chilled with refreshing salads, grilled seafood or ham croquettes.
INGREDIENTS: Potassium Metabisulphite
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- From specially-selected Languedoc vineyards comes this exceptional sparkling wine brimming with strawberries and raspberry flavours and toasted brioche. Its gentle effervescence and creamy mouthfeel develop slowly over a year of bottle ageing on lees
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Pinot Noir
- Grapes are exclusively hand-picked and selected from very precise vineyards sites identified for the outstanding quality of their soil and sub-soil. During the second fermentation, the prise de mousse occurs slowly in the bottle, in temperature controlled conditions at 15˚C. The second fermentation takes place in the bottle and is aged on the lees for 12 months.
- This Cremant is produced by Sieur d'Arques founded in 1948. The vineyards are in the Languedoc in the foothills of the Pyrenees. Limoux is known for producing sparkling wines as the fermentation method in bottle was discovered in Limoux in 1531. In 2009, the producer joined the GROWERS IN SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT; this guarantees the quality of the wines as well as respect for people the environment for the entire winemaking process from planting vines through to the final product on shelf .
- The Limoux Vineyard has a unique micro-climate, which covers 2000 hectares, its located in the South of France in the Pyrenean foothills 20 km from Carcassonne and its famous medieval castle. Extremely strict terroir based selection, state-of-the-art vinification techniques have made Limoux wines one of the most renowned AOC wines in the world.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place. Do not store at high temperatures or shake bottle.
Number of uses
- Do not store at high temperatures or shake bottle.Open with care.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||305.13kJ (73.51kcal)||381.41kJ (91.89kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016