- Energy606kJ 146kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2425kJ / 584kcal
- Honey roasted cashew nuts.
- HONEY ROASTED Specially selected for size, coated in a honey glaze and dusted in sugar We ethically source our nuts from all over the world. Our growers carefully check every batch for size and quality, then we roast and season them for you to snack, share and enjoy.
INGREDIENTS: Cashew Nuts (85%), Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Honey (1.5%), Glucose Syrup, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container., Once opened, consume within 7 days.
Number of uses
- Warning: Not suitable for small children who can choke on nuts.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 25g|
|Energy||2425kJ / 584kcal||606kJ / 146kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019