- Energy1443 kJ 342 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 451 kJ
- Marinated chicken slices with a touch of lemon zest sauce mixed with rice & vegetables.
- Enjoy our range of delicious meals that you will love
- 10 SmartPoints value.
- 342 KCAL PER MEAL.
- SIMPLY MICROWAVE! 8 1/2 minutes.
- NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES.
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS.
- 342 kcal per meal
- No artificial preservatives
- No artificial colours
- Pack size: 320g
Water, Cooked White Long Grain Rice (30%, Water, White Rice), Cooked Marinated Chicken (15%, Chicken, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Maize Flour, Onion, Yeast Extract, Herbs (Oregano, Basil, Parsley), Flavourings, Sugar, Tomato Powder, Garlic, Acidity Regulator - Citric Acid, Lemon Powder, Colour - Paprika Extract, Thickener - Carrageenan, Egg Powder, Maize Starch, Stabilisers - Tri-and Polyphosphates), Peas, Red Peppers, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whipping Cream (contains Milk), Modified Maize Starch, Milk, Lemon Zest (1%), Lemon Grass Puree (Lemon Grass, Sunflower Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Whey Powder (contains Milk)), Flavourings (contain Flavourings, Sugar, Salt, Celery, Whey Powder (Milk), Lactose (Milk), Maltodextrin, Sunflower Oil, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat, Chicken), Chicken Stock (Chicken Stock, Water, Chicken Fat, Chicken, Salt), White Wine, Sugar, Basil
Keep Frozen., Store in freezer at -18°C or colder. Do not refreeze once thawed.
- Cooking Instructions (General): COOKING INSTRUCTIONS* - COOK FROM FROZEN
- Before serving check that the food is piping hot throughout, if not cook further.
- *These are for guidance only. All appliances vary. Although extra care has been taken to remove bones, small bones may remain. Do not defrost before cooking. TAKE CARE: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT. Do not re-heat once cooled.
- Microwave (From Frozen): Microwave: Pierce film lid before cooking.
- Microwave: 750W - Cat D; Full Power: 8 minutes 30 seconds; Stir: Stir gently.
- Microwave: 850W - Cat E; Full Power: 7 minutes 30 seconds; Stir: Stir gently.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): 1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F), Fan 180°C or gas mark 6.
- 2. Pierce film lid and place on a baking tray.
- 3. Cook for 45 minutes in the top half of the oven.
- 4. Take out of the oven, remove film lid and stand for 1 minute.
- 5. Stir gently before serving.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Ireland
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No artificial preservatives or colours
Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Film Card - Widely Recycled Sleeve Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Tray
Name and address
- H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
- SE1 9SG.
- Health Mark: IE 853 EC.
- SAY HELLO.
- Call our friendly Consumer Careline 0800 055 6457 (ROI 1800 995311).
- Please quote the quality code on the pack.
- H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
- SE1 9SG.
320 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Meal 320g||% RI* Per Meal|
|Energy||451 kJ||1443 kJ||-|
|-||107 kcal||342 kcal||17%|
|- of which saturates||0.8g||2.6g||13%|
|- of which sugars||3.1g||10.0g||11%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016