- Energy1902kJ 450kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 476 kJ
- A delicious fusion of seared chicken, crunchy vegetables and noodles coated in an oriental style sauce
- Weight Watchers from Heinz.
- ... an exciting range of DELICIOUS INSPIRING MEALS which help you balance health and taste
- Reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. Eat as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- 13 SmartPoints value.
- BE INSPIRED BALANCE BE HEALTHY.
- 450 KCAL PER MEAL.
- SOURCE OF PROTEIN.
- LOW IN SATURATED FAT.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- Pack size: 400g
- Reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Source of protein
- Low in saturated fat
Cooked Egg Noodles (30%, Water, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Egg, Salt, Firming Agents - Sodium Carbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Acidity Regulator - Citric Acid, Turmeric, Paprika), Vegetables (20%, Roast Yellow Pepper, Roast Red Pepper, Broccoli, Edamame Soy Beans, Adzuki Beans), Water, Cooked Chicken (17%, Chicken Breast, Water, Salt), Sliced Black Mushroom, Sugar, Tomato Sauce (Tomatoes, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Spice and Herb Extracts (contain Celery), Spice) , Garlic Puree, Ginger Puree, Oyster Sauce (Water, Sugar, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat Flour, Salt), Yeast Extract, Cornflour, Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Modified Maize Starch, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Rice Vinegar, Red Chilli Puree, Rapeseed Oil, Sesame Oil, Spices, Colour - Plain Caramel
Keep Frozen., Store in freezer at -18°C or colder. Do not refreeze once thawed.
- Microwave (From Frozen): COOKING INSTRUCTIONS*
- COOK FROM FROZEN.
- SUITABLE FOR MICROWAVE COOKING ONLY.
- Before serving check that the food is piping hot throughout, if not cook further.
- MICROWAVE: Pierce film lid before cooking.
- Microwave: 750W - Cat D; Full Power: 5 minutes. Peel back film, stir gently, replace film; Full power: 5 minutes; Stand: 1 minute; Stir: Stir gently.
- Microwave: 850W - Cat E; Full Power: 5 minutes. Peel back film, stir gently, replace film; Full power: 4 minutes; Stand: 1 minute; Stir: Stir gently.
- *These are for guidance only. All appliances vary. Although extra care has been taken to remove bones, small bones may remain. Do not defrost before cooking.
- Do not reheat once cooled.
- TAKE CARE: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Ireland
Number of uses
- No artificial colours or preservatives
Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Film Card - Widely Recycled Sleeve Plastic - Check Local Recycling Tray
Name and address
- H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
- SE1 9SG.
- Health Mark: IE 853 EC.
- SAY HELLO.
- Call our friendly Consumer Careline: 0800 055 6457 (ROI 1800 995311).
- Please quote the quality code on the pack.
- H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
- SE1 9SG.
400 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per meal 400g||Per meal % RI*|
|Energy||476 kJ||1902 kJ||-|
|-||112 kcal||450 kcal||23%|
|- of which saturates||0.3g||1.2g||6%|
|- of which sugars||4.7g||18.7g||21%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016