Tesco Free From Fruit And Nut Granola 350G
- Energy540kJ 128kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1798.50kJ (428.00kcal)
- Gluten free toasted oat clusters made with gluten free oat flakes and rice flour with sultanas and almonds.
- made using gluten free oat flakes
Oat Flakes (54%), Sugar, Sultanas (6%), Glucose Syrup, Sunflower Oil, Rice Flour, Almonds (3.5%), Coconut, Honey, Sunflower Seeds, Salt, Antioxidant (Tocopherol-Rich Extract).
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- Contains Almonds., For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.
Store in a cool, dry, odour free place., To retain freshness fold down inner bag after use., Contents may settle during transit.
Number of uses
- Warning: Not suitable for small children who can choke on nuts.Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||30g Granola|
|Energy||1798.50kJ (428.00kcal)||539.55kJ (128.40kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016