Tesco Black Forest Profiteroles 295G
- Energy297kJ 71kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1560.90kJ (374.00kcal)
- Choux pastry profiteroles with a chocolate flavour filling and cherry sauce centre and decorated dark chocolate flavour coating.
- A perfect option for any party occasion, or a delicious way to finish any family meal, these Blackforest Profiteroles defrost in only 1 ½ hours.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Egg, Reconstituted Skimmed Milk(Water, Dried Skimmed Milk), Whipping Cream (Milk) (10%), Cherry Sauce (9%)(Sugar, Water, Cherry Purée, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Cherry Concentrate, Dextrose, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Citrate), Stabiliser (Pectin), Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)), Palm Kernel oil, Wheat Flour, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Water, Maize Starch, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithins, Sorbitan Tristearate), Shea Fat, Colour (Beetroot Red), Flavouring, Dried Whole Milk, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Modified Potato Starch, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Stabiliser (Carrageenan)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain nuts and peanuts.
Keep Frozen - See storage instructions.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove all packaging and arrange on a serving plate.Defrost at room temperature for 1 to 1½ hours before serving.Alternatively allow to defrost in a refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours before serving.Do not defrost in the microwave.Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours, do not re-freeze
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One profiterole (19g)|
|Energy||1560.90kJ (374.00kcal)||296.57kJ (71.06kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016