Tesco Free From Chocolate Gateau 480G
- Energy802kJ 190kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1002.86kJ(237.90kcal)
- A gluten free chocolate sponge, layered with chocolate flavoured sauce layered and covered in milk free chocolate flavoured mousse.
- Why not try our frozen free from wheat, gluten and milk Chocolate Gateau, made with light chocolate sponge, Chocolate sauce, layered and covered with a milk free chocolate flavoured mousse. It’s a light and refreshing dessert for all the family to enjoy.
Water, Invert Sugar Syrup, Sugar, Maize Starch, Palm Kernel Oil, Potato Starch, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (5%), Dried Egg, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Polysorbate 60, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins), Modified Maize Starch, Palm Oil, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate), Cornflour, Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Glucose Syrup, Flavourings, Humectant (Glycerol), Salt, Acidity Regulators (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Colours (Annatto, Curcumin, Plain Caramel)
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove all packaging and place on a serving plateDefrost thoroughly for a minimum of 5 hours in the refrigerator or 2 hours at room temperatureOnce defrosted keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-sixth of a gateau (80g) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016