- Nexium Control® 20mg Gastro-Resistant Hard Capsules Esomeprazole 14 hard capsules. Treats heartburn and acid reflux
- To find out more visit http://www.nexiumcontrol.co.uk
- New innovative mini capsules: 53% smaller than the tablet and comes in a portable bottle*.
- Take control of your heartburn with Nexium Control® and you can enjoy up to 24 hour protection.
- Nexium Control® can provide up to 24 hour protection from heartburn offering an alternative option to short term relief such as antacids and alginates.
- Nexium Control® reduces stomach acid at the source to help provide relief, all day and all night. Just one pill a day can continuously prevent heartburn from recurring for up to 24 hours helping to keep you heartburn-free.
- For short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (heartburn, acid regurgitation) in adults, aged 18 or over.
- Nexium Control® 20 mg gastro-resistant hard capsules for the short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (e.g. heartburn and acid regurgitation) in adults.
- *Nexium Hard Capsule quality overall summary, March 2017
- Take control of your heartburn with Nexium Control®
- For 24 hour protection from heartburn and acid reflux
- New innovative mini capsules: 53% smaller than the tablet
- Comes in a portable bottle
- Just one pill a day
- For 24 hour protection
- For zero heartburn
Each Gastro-Resistant Hard Capsule contains 20 mg Esomeprazole (as Magnesium Trihydrate), See package leaflet for further information
Do not store above 30°C., Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use
- Take one hard capsule once a day. Do not exceed this dose. The hard capsule should be swallowed whole with half a glass of water. Do not chew, crush or open the hard capsule. May take up to 2-3 days for full effect. If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor. Read the package leaflet before use. Oral use.
- Contains Sucrose
Name and address
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare Ltd,
- Ramsgate Road,
- CT13 9NJ,
Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if: You are taking any medicines listed in the package leaflet You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Medicinal product not subject to medical prescription.
14 x Hard capsules
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016