- Energy816kJ 194kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1619kJ
- Shortcrust Pastry Case with a Treacle Filling (51%), Topped with a Glazed Pastry Lattice Lid.
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Light pastry oozing with golden syrup & decorated with a glazed pastry lattice
- It's the little things that mean the most like an exceedingly good cake from Mr Kipling.
- Exceedingly good cakes
- 100% natural flavours & no artificial colours
- No hydrogenated fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup (Golden Syrup), Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Yeast, Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Soya Flour, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed, Palm), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid)), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acid (Citric Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- May also contain Nuts
Best stored in a cool, dry place
Carefully baked in the UK
Number of uses
This pack contains 8 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Carton. Recyclable Foil. Recyclable
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Mr Kipling Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy this Treacle Tart at its very best. If your are not completely satisfied, or if you have any questions or comments, please retain the packaging and contact our consumer care team.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Visit www.mrkipling.co.uk
- 0800 0223393 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- ROI 1800 93 2814 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/8th of tart (50g)|
|of which Saturates||4.2g||2.1g|
|of which Sugars||35.7g||18.0g|
|This pack contains 8 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019