- Energy670kJ 160kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1918kJ
- Chocolate Brownie Mix with Belgian Chocolate
- Check out my website
- www.paulhollywood.com/products for more handy baking hints and tips.
- Find us on Facebook and Instagram
- Well Baked!
- Now share on social media using #hollywoodbakes
- Log on to my facebook page to see my baking demo videos.
- I've spent years perfecting my baking, so I'm proud to bring you my baking mixes range.
- Developed to my own recipes, they deliver wonderfully consistent results and help you create artisan-style bakes in your own home.
- What are you waiting for? Get baking!
- Paul's recipes tried & tested
- Made with Belgian chocolate
- 100% natural flavours
- No added colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 480g
Sugar, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Chocolate Powder made with Belgian Chocolate (11%) (Cocoa Mass, Skimmed Milk Powder, Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Flavouring), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate)
- May also contain Celery and Egg
Store in a cool dry place.Best Before End: See Top of Pack.
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- You will need:
- 150g unsalted melted butter
- 3 medium eggs (beaten)
- 25 x 20cm greased and lined baking tin
- Paul's Top Tips
- To mix: If you don't have an electric mixer, mix vigorously with a wooden spoon until the batter is smooth and all ingredients are incorporated.
- Texture: To test for a beautiful gooey centre, insert a skewer into the middle of the brownie and slowly draw it out. If some mixture is left on the skewer you have the perfect brownie.
- To customise: For a perfect finishing touch, after cooling, dust the brownies with a quality cocoa powder or drizzle with melted chocolate - divine!
- To serve: Serve with a scoop of ice cream for an indulgent dessert.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven (190°C / 170°C Fan / Gas Mark 5) and line a baking tin with non-stick baking paper. Using an electric mixer, blend the melted butter into the entire brownie mix. With the mixer running slowly, add the beaten eggs until you have a smooth batter.
- 2 Pour into the lined baking tin and smooth to level the batter.
- 3 Place the tin on the middle shelf of the oven for 20-25 minutes until baked. Allow to cool before cutting into squares. Take care not to over bake - the top should crack slightly as it cools with a moist, chocolatey centre.
- And there you have it - Luxurious Belgian Chocolate Brownies!
Number of uses
Makes 20 brownies
Not Recyclable Recyclable
Name and address
- ROI: Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Comments & Queries?
- We'd love to hear from you. If you've any questions or comments, please do get in touch.
- UK 0800 022 3397
- ROI 1800 932814
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
|Typical Values||as prepared Per 100g||as prepared Per 35g brownie|
|of which Saturates||13.3g||4.7g|
|of which Sugars||42.0g||14.7g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019