- Energy1541kJ 365kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 451.93kJ (106.96kcal)
- Cooked macaroni pasta in a fortified soya milk and coconut oil alternative to medium fat hard cheese sauce with fresh parsley.
- Our wheat, gluten, dairy and egg free meals have been made for you so that you don't have to miss out on the food you love. Using high quality ingredients, they deliver the taste you expect without compromise.
Cooked Macaroni Pasta (39%), Water, Fortified Soya Milk, Coconut Oil Alternative To Medium Fat Hard Cheese (7%), Cornflour, Parsley, Mustard Powder, Yeast Extract, White Pepper.
Cooked Macaroni Pasta contains: Water, Cornflour, Rice Flour.
Fortified Soya Milk contains: Water, Soya Bean, Apple Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Vitamins (Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D).
Coconut Oil Alternative To Medium Fat Hard Cheese contains: Water, Modified Potato Starch, Coconut Oil, Potato Starch, Sea Salt, Rice Starch, Rice Protein, Flavouring, Olive Extract, Vitamin B12, Colour (Beta-Carotene)
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten, Egg or Egg derivatives,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 25 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. Remove film lid and heat for another 5 minutes.
Instructions: 800W 4 mins 900W 3 mins
Place on a microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 2 minutes (800W) / 1 minute 30 seconds (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir and recover then heat on full power for a further 2 minutes (800W) / 1 minute 30 seconds (900W).
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve
- Pierce film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each pack (341g**) contains|
|Energy||451.93kJ (106.96kcal)||1541.08kJ (364.73kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016