Herbal Essences Bio. Renew Coconut Milk Conditioner 400Ml
- Herbal Essences believes in the power of nature in beauty. Now they’ve partnered with Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a world leading authority on plants, to endorse real botanicals. Herbal Essences bio:renew Coconut Milk is a 90% natural origin* conditioner, with naturally sourced ingredients and an active antioxidant that helps purify & protect your hair. * purified water and natural-source ingredient materials with limited processing.
- Partnered with Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a world leading authority on plants, to endorse real botanicals
- This Conditioner has 0% parabens, colourants, paraffin
- 90% Natural origin ingredients* (*purified water and natural-source ingredient materials with limited processing)
- Coconut Milk Conditioner helps hydrate hair
- pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- Pack size: 400ml
Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Histidine, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Nitrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Zea Mays Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Alcohol Denatured, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone
Preparation and Usage
- Apply conditioner generously to wet hair from root to tip, enjoy the scent, and rinse.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Procter & Gamble UK
- KT13 0XP
- United Kingdom
- 0800 181 184
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019