- Energy9kJ 2kcal
- Decaffeinated freeze-dried soluble coffee with decaffeinated finely ground roasted coffee.
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us @nescafegolduki
- Visit Nescafe.co.uk
- Take some time to relax with the rich taste of NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND Decaff. This instant decaff coffee has been decaffeinated purely using water.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Why not explore the rest of our range? Discover a rich and smooth coffee with NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND or try a crema topped coffee, NESCAFÉ Gold Crema.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Take time out of your day and relax with NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND Decaff
- Contains mountain-grown Arabica beans ground 10 times finer
- Made using carefully selected and roasted coffee beans
- Decaffeinated purely, using water
- A premium instant coffee that suits any coffee occasion
- Pack size: 200g
Decaffeinated Soluble Coffee, Decaffeinated Roast and Ground Coffee (3%)
Preparation and Usage
- 1) Add 1 heaped tsp (1.8g) into your cup.
- 2) Pour in 200ml of hot water.
- 3) Relax with your quality coffee.
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
200 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml||Per mug*||Reference Intake*|
|of which saturates g||0.3||Nil||Trace||20|
|of which sugars g||3.0||Trace||0.1||90|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one tsp (1.8g) + 200ml water); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016