Nescafe Gold Blend Instant Coffee 100G
- Energy9kJ 2kcal
- Freeze-dried soluble coffee with finely ground toasted coffee.
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us @nescafegolduki
- Visit Nescafe.co.uk
- NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND is a premium instant coffee with a smooth, distinctive flavour and rich aroma. Our recipe contains mountain-grown Arabica beans ground 10 times finer, to unlock the soul of the bean. So prepare a cup, sit back and savour the moment with this quality blend.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Why not explore the rest of our range? Discover a smooth, crema-topped coffee with NESCAFÉ GOLD Crema or unwind with our decaff blend, NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND Decaff.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Discover a premium coffee experience with NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND
- Contains mountain-grown Arabica beans ground 10 times finer
- Savour the smooth, well-rounded taste of our recipe
- A quality instant coffee for all coffee-drinking occasions
- Enjoy memorable coffee moments with NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND
- Pack size: 100g
Soluble Coffee, Roast and Ground Coffee (3%)
Preparation and Usage
- 1) Add 1 heaped tsp (1.8g) into your cup.
- 2) Pour in 200ml of hot water.
- 3) Relax with your quality coffee.
- Contact us free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|of which saturates g||0.3||Nil||Trace||20|
|of which sugars g||3.0||Trace||0.1||90|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one tsp (1.8g) + 200ml water); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016