- Energy404kJ 97kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 336kJ / 81kcal
- A white sauce with mushrooms, double cream and mixed herbs.
- A rich and warming creamy mushroom sauce with parsley and thyme. Serve with chicken and mashed potato or for an alternative twist, use to make the perfect chicken and mushroom pie
Water, Mushroom (15%), Double Cream (Milk) (3.5%), Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Onion, Sugar, Flavouring, Salt, Dried Whole Milk, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid), Dried Cream (Milk), Mushroom Powder, Maltodextrin, Whey Powder (Milk), Free Range Dried Egg Yolk, Garlic Purée, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Parsley, Dried Thyme, White Pepper
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 7 days.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Shake jar before opening.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-quarter of a jar (120g)|
|Energy||336kJ / 81kcal||404kJ / 97kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019