- 2 Hot Chocolate Soufflés
- Follow us on social media
- Instagram @gupuds
- Facebook /GuUK
- Twitter @GuPuds
- Gü Hot Chocolate Soufflé Desserts: The first pud we made and our signature - the soufflé. A light and fluffy dark chocolate soufflé with a gorgeously Gü-ey interior
- We're on a mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere. Our job description is simply this: to transform each sweet moment into an explosion of pleasure. To us, it's a labour of love. A journey of joy. Every atom of cheesecake, mousse, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. Delicious, explosive victory. Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we've been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions. A Gü Pud is eaten somewhere in the world every second!
- Be good! Please recycle your Gü dessert packaging
- Ramekin 100% Recyclable
- Box 100% Recyclable
- Foil 100% Recyclable
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 120G
Dark Chocolate (36%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)), Pasteurised Whole Egg (Egg, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Butter, Sugar, Pasteurised Egg Yolk (Egg Yolk, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Water, Stabilisers (Sodium Alginate, Carrageenan), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- Manufactured on a site that handles Nuts, May contain Gluten
Keep me chilled, 0 - 5°C. Don't freeze me.
Instructions: Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan, gas mark 6). Remove outer packaging and foil. Place the two ramekins on a baking tray in the centre of the oven. Cook for 12 minutes. Don't overcook them, or they'll lose their Gü-ey centres!
All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Eat me hot.
- Handle glass ramekin with care.
- Caution: the glass ramekin can be very hot.
Name and address
- Shepherds Building,
- W14 0DA.
- Shepherds Building,
- W14 0DA.
- For more information, or to get in touch, swing by www.gupuds.com
2 x 60g ℮
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 60g ramekin|
|Energy kJ||1893 kJ||1136 kJ|
|-||456 kcal||274 kcal|
|of which saturates (g)||19.4||11.6|
|of which sugars (g)||25.2||15.1|
Handle glass ramekin with care. Caution: the glass ramekin can be very hot.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020