- Energy937kJ 224kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1560.99kJ (373.63kcal)
- A sponge filled with stabilised cream and strawberry jam.
- Buttery sponge layered with sweet strawberry jam and cream. Inspired by traditional afternoon tea our Victoria sponges are baked until golden and filled with British cream.
Stabilised Cream (27%), Strawberry Jam (17%), Sugar, Pasteurised (Egg), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Butter (Milk) (8%), Rapeseed Oil, Whole (Milk), Palm Oil, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Dextrose, Process Aids (Calcium Sulphate, Stearic Acid, Ethanol, Rapeseed Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Ferrocyanide), Flavouring, Salt, Cornflour, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Hydroxide).
Stabilised Cream contains: Cream (Milk), Dextrose, Stabilisers (Pectin, Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Phosphates), Buttermilk Powder (Milk), Sugar.
Strawberry Jam contains: Sugar, Strawberry Purée, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate), Colours (Anthocyanins, Lutein), Processing Aid (Rapeseed Oil).
Flavouring contains: Process Aids (Propylene Glycol, Ethanol, Water), Flavouring
- May contain Almonds, Hazelnuts, Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans and Pistachio Nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of cake (60g)|
|Energy||1560.99kJ (373.63kcal)||936.59kJ (224.18kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016