Tesco Fresh Cream Victoria Sponge 360G
- Energy937kJ 224kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1560.99kJ (373.63kcal)
- A sponge filled with stabilised cream and strawberry jam.
- Buttery sponge layered with sweet strawberry jam and cream. Inspired by traditional afternoon tea our Victoria sponges are baked until golden and filled with British cream.
Stabilised Cream (27%), Strawberry Jam (17%), Sugar, Pasteurised (Egg), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Butter (Milk) (8%), Rapeseed Oil, Whole (Milk), Palm Oil, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Dextrose, Process Aids (Calcium Sulphate, Stearic Acid, Ethanol, Rapeseed Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Ferrocyanide), Flavouring, Salt, Cornflour, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Hydroxide).
Stabilised Cream contains: Cream (Milk), Dextrose, Stabilisers (Pectin, Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Phosphates), Buttermilk Powder (Milk), Sugar.
Strawberry Jam contains: Sugar, Strawberry Purée, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate), Colours (Anthocyanins, Lutein), Processing Aid (Rapeseed Oil).
Flavouring contains: Process Aids (Propylene Glycol, Ethanol, Water), Flavouring
- May contain Almonds, Hazelnuts, Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans and Pistachio Nuts., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of cake (60g)|
|Energy||1560.99kJ (373.63kcal)||936.59kJ (224.18kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016