Tesco 2 Creamy Rice Puddings 2 X 173G
- Energy1238kJ 296kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 716kJ / 171kcal
- 2 Rice puddings made with double cream and finished with nutmeg.
- British Cream Made with rich double cream and lightly dusted with nutmeg Our chefs based this pudding on a 17th century recipe, recreating a British classic.
- British Cream Made with rich double cream and lightly dusted with nutmeg
- Pack size: 346g
Whole Milk, Double Cream (Milk) (17%), Sugar, Rice (7%), Water, Cornflour, Nutmeg, Flavouring.
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines opposite. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: Not suitable for oven heating.
Instructions: 800W 1 min 30 secs / 900W 1 min 20 secs
Heat on full power for 1 minute (800W) / 50 seconds (900W).
Stir gently, then heat for a further 30 seconds.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating from frozen.
- Remove outer packaging and lid.
- Instructions stated are for individual heating times only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Plastic check local recycling Card widely recycled Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pudding (173g)|
|Energy||716kJ / 171kcal||1238kJ / 296kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019