- Energy526kJ 127kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 993kJ / 239kcal
- Pork sausage meat with sage, onion and gluten free breadcrumb wrapped in smoked streaky bacon with added water.
- Save space in your fridge during the festive season Try this frozen bacon wrapped, pork, sage and onion stuffing parcel sliced and served alongside your turkey on Christmas day. It is gluten free and conveniently cooks from frozen in the tray; table ready in one hour. Great served cold on Boxing Day with your turkey sandwiches
INGREDIENTS: Pork (57%), Smoked Streaky Bacon with added water (26%) [Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate)], Water, Onion, Pea Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Onion, Dextrose, Salt, Parsley, Sage, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Potato Fibre, Black Pepper Extract, Nutmeg Extract.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 60 mins
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. Cover tray with foil and place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully remove the foil cover from the tray. Place back in the oven for a further 30 minutes. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Update 'Remove outer sleeve' to 'Remove sleeve and film lid'. Unable to see this in the drop down menu above, however, this is on other specifications.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 53g**|
|Energy||993kJ / 239kcal||526kJ / 127kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019