- Energy1580kJ 376kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1596kJ / 380kcal
- Christmas cake kit containing cranberries, orange peel, sultanas and a mix of spice.
- Tesco Christmas Cake Kit Almost everything you need for a rich fruity Christmas cake
- With Warming Spices Just Add Eggs & Butter
- Pack size: 750g
INGREDIENTS: Sultanas (31%), Sweetened Dried Cranberries (18%) [Sugar, Cranberry, Sunflower Oil], Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Demerara Sugar, Candied Orange Peel (12%) [Orange Peel, Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Antioxidant (Citric Acid)], Ground Cinnamon, Ground Ginger, Ground Clove.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
Cooking time: 60 minutes. Method: Oven
You will need: 3 eggs and 150g softened unsalted butter, 1 deep 20cm cake tin, greaseproof paper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170??C/Fan 150??C /Gas mark 3. Line the base and sides of the cake tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Empty the contents of the spice mix sachet into a mixing bowl and with a wooden spoon beat through the softened butter until well combined.
3. Add the 3 eggs and mix well.
4. Empty the contents of the fruit sachet into the bowl and combine all ingredients well.
5. Pour the cake mixture into the prepared tin and place in the oven for 1 hour approximately. Test the cake is cooked by inserting a skewer into the centre of the cake, it should come out clean, if not bake for a further 10-15 mins until it does.
6. Allow the cake to cool fully before removing from the tin.
7. Remove all greaseproof paper and wrap the cake in new greaseproof paper and then clingfilm. Store in a cool place until required.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/10 of the cake (99g)|
|Energy||1596kJ / 380kcal||1580kJ / 376kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019