- Energy216kJ 51kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 982.31kJ (233.27kcal)
- Batter mix.
- for Yorkshire puddings and pancakes
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dried Skimmed Milk, Salt
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
- Yorkshire PuddingsCooking time: 20-30 minutesMakes: 12 Yorkshire puddingsYou will need: 1 medium egg; 200ml water; vegetable oil for greasing.Method: 1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/gas 62. Using a 12 hole muffin tin, prepare by adding approximately 1/3tsp of vegetable oil into each well, then place in the oven until smoking hot. 3. Empty the sachet contents into a bowl.4. Beat together the egg and water in a separate bowl or jug.5. Gradually add the liquid into the dry mix and whisk until a smooth batter is formed.6. Pour the batter into the hot fat and bake 20-30 minutes until well risen and golden.PancakesYou will need: 1 medium egg; 284ml (1/2 pt) water; vegetable oil for greasing.Method: 1. Empty the sachet contents into a bowl.2. Beat together the egg and water in a separate bowl or jug.3. Gradually add the liquid into the dry mix and whisk until a smooth batter is formed.4. Cover the base of a small frying pan with vegetable oil and heat until smoking hot.5. Pour off the excess fat into a cup and return to the heat.6. Pour in enough batter to thinly coat the base of the pan and cook until golden. 7. Toss or turn the pancake and cook the other side. 8. Add another drop of oil from the cup before cooking the next pancake. Coating batter for frying.Make up as per Yorkshire puddings using 175ml water but no egg, for a crispy batter add 2 tsp baking powder to the dry mix. Use to coat fish, meat, fruit or vegetables, then fry in hot fat.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One Yorkshire pudding (22g)|
|Energy||982.31kJ (233.27kcal)||216.11kJ (51.32kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016