- Energy234kJ 55kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 467kJ
- American style Caramelized Onion BBQ cooking sauce.
- Salt Compliant 2017*
- *Based on UK Government salt targets 2017 (per 100g as sold)
- Homepride's all American cooking sauce range is inspired by the classic flavours of the USA!
- Quick n' easy
- Just add sausages
- Low fat
- No added MSG
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 200G
- Low fat
Tomato Purée (62%), Sugar, Caramelised Onion (8%) (Onion, Brown Sugar, Rapeseed Oil), Barley Malt Vinegar, Cider Vinegar, Onion, Dark Muscovado Sugar, Maltodextrin, Black Treacle, Modified Maize Starch, Light Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Soya Bean, Wheat Flour, Colour (Plain Caramel), Sugar), Salt, Onion Powder, Colour (Plain Caramel), Garlic Powder, Smoke Flavouring, Ground Pimento
- May also contain Egg and Milk
Store in a cool dry place, once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
Product of the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Awesome Sausages is as easy as 1, 2, 3.....
- 1 Simply cook 8 good quality pork sausages in an ovenproof dish for 25 mins (pre-heated at 200ºC/Fan 180ºC/Gas Mark 6).
- 2 Remove sausages from oven, open sticky sauce and squeeze all over!
- 3 Pop back in the oven for 10-15 mins to finish. Awesome!
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Fred's Tips
- For a summer time BBQ treat cook sausages on the BBQ for 20 minutes. Coat sausages in our sticky sauce using a brush or a bowl, then BBQ further for 10-15 minutes either on the grill or using a suitable BBQ tray until they are done just as you like them.
- (Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving)
- If sausages "aint your thang" don't worry! Simply squeeze over ribs, pork chops, chicken or even vegetarian sausages.
- Serve with rice, fries, jackets, wedges, corn on the cob, coleslaw, or steamed veg.
- Natural separation is possible so shake well before use.
Number of uses
This pouch contains approximately 4 portions
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Pouch. Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled
- Get in Touch
- If you have any problems please keep the pouch and contact our Consumer Relations Department. Phone 0800 022 3395 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (UK only) quoting codes printed on the pack (calls may be recorded).
- You can write to us:
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 1/4 pouch (50g) portions as sold|
|of which Saturates||<0.1g||<0.1g|
|of which Sugars||18.0g||9.0g|
|This pouch contains approximately 4 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021