Tesco 6 Corndogs 170G
- Energy357kJ 85kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1273.55kJ (305.23kcal)
- Pork and beef sausage coated in a cornmeal batter on a skewer.
- Mini juicy frankfurters coated in a sweet and soft cornmeal batter
INGREDIENTS: Pork (28%), Water, Wheat Flour, Maize, Pork Fat, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Beef (2.5%), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Carbonate), Egg Yolk, Dextrose, Spice Extract (Mace, Pepper, Nutmeg, Cardamom), Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate), Glucose, White Pepper, Preservatives (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Nitrite), Maltodextrin, Parsnip, Lovage, Red Pepper, Fenugreek, Onion, Hydrolysed Maize Protein, Canola Oil, Yeast Extract
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain milk, peanuts and nuts
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 18-20 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Warning: This product contains sharp wooden skewers.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One corndog (28g)|
|Energy||1273.55kJ (305.23kcal)||356.59kJ (85.46kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016