Tesco 6 Corndogs 170G
- Energy393kJ 94kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1405kJ / 337kcal
- Beechwood smoked pork and beef sausage coated in a cornmeal batter on a skewer.
- Food Worth Celebrating Mini juicy frankfurters coated in a sweet and soft cornmeal batter
INGREDIENTS: Pork (25%), Water, Wheat Flour, Maize Semolina, Pork Fat, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Beef (2.0%), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Carbonates), Dried Egg Yolk, Dextrose, Spice Extracts [Mace, Pepper, Nutmeg, Cardamom], Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate), Glucose, White Pepper, Preservatives (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Nitrite), Maltodextrin, Parsnip, Lovage, Red Pepper, Fenugreek, Onion, Hydrolysed Maize Protein, Canola Oil, Yeast Extract.
- May contain milk.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain Milk.
Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze., Keep frozen at -18C or cooler.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 18-20 mins
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Warning: This product contains sharp wooden skewers.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One corndog (28g)|
|Energy||1405kJ / 337kcal||393kJ / 94kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019