Batchelors Pasta & Sauce Macaroni And Cheese 65G
- Energy1040kJ 246kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 341kJ
- Dried pasta spiral in a cheese sauce mix.
- Just add hot water to the fill line
- Low fat
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 65g
- Low fat
Pasta Spirals (51%) (Durum Wheat Semolina), Potato Starch, Dried Glucose Syrup, Cheese Powder (8%) (Milk), Buttermilk Powder (Milk), Yogurt Powder (3.5%) (Milk), Salt, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder (1.5%), Flavourings (contain Milk), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Palm), Garlic Powder (0.5%), Cream Powder (Milk), Lactose (Milk), Acid (Citric Acid), Ground Turmeric
- May also contain Celery, Egg, Mustard and Soya
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Mustard, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place., For Best Before See Lid.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Deliciously creamy pasta in 5 minutes...
- 1 Pour in boiling water to the inside fill line.
- 2 Stir. Cover with lid, leave for 2 minutes.
- 3. Stir. Reapply lid. Wait 3 more minutes, enjoy!
- Take care! Contents will be hot.
Number of uses
1 This pot contains 1 portion
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Recyclable Lid Recyclable Pot Recyclable Sleeve
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- Consumer Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy this product. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Consumer Relations Department on 0800 222722 Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm (UK only) quoting the codes printed on the pack. Or write to us at
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
65 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g As Prepared||Per Pot (305g) As Prepared||% Reference Intake|
|of which Saturates||0.6g||1.8g||9%|
|of which Sugars||2.1g||6.4g||7%|
|This pot contains 1 portion||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019