- Energy741kJ 176kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1235.30kJ (293.10kcal)
- Bagel made with rice flour, tapioca, maize and potato starch.
- Why not try our White Bagels. They are free from gluten, wheat, milk and egg. They are perfect base for a sandwich, best eaten when toasted.
Water, Rice Flour, Modified Tapioca Starch, Modified Maize Starch, Modified Potato Starch, Maize Starch, Bamboo Fibre, Rapeseed Oil, Psyllium Husk Powder, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Maize Flour, Yeast, Thickener (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Salt, Rice Starch, Glucose Syrup, Buckwheat Flour, Potato Dextrin, Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate), Flax Seeds, Emulsifier (Xanthan Gum), Corn Syrup, Lactobacillus Culture, Yeast Powder, Stabiliser (Guar Gum)
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten, Egg or Egg derivatives,
Store in a cool dry place. Open carefully making sure not to pierce the other portion pack. Once opened store in an airtight container and consume within 24 hours.
- Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each bagel (60g)|
|Energy||1235.30kJ (293.10kcal)||741.18kJ (175.86kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016