- Energy962kJ 228kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1202.10kJ (285.40kcal)
- Focaccia made with rice flour, modified tapioca starch, modified maize starch, modified potato starch, extra virgin olive oil (5%) and rosemary.
- Why not try our Rosemary Focaccia. It is free from gluten, wheat, milk and egg. Warm up in the oven and serve as an antipasto, appetiser, table bread or snack.
Water, Rice Flour, Modified Tapioca Starch, Modified Maize Starch, Modified Potato Starch, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Maize Starch, Psyllium Husk Powder, Yeast, Bamboo Fibre, Maize Flour, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Thickener (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Rosemary, Salt, Rice Starch, Buckwheat Flour, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Flax Seeds, Emulsifier (Xanthan Gum), Corn Syrup, Lactobacillus Culture, Yeast Powder
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten, Egg or Egg derivatives,
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 5 mins
Instructions: Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from film
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2-3 hours.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One focaccia (80g) contains|
|Energy||1202.10kJ (285.40kcal)||961.68kJ (228.32kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016