- In life, sometimes you’ve got to take the rough with the smooth. But with hair, you really shouldn’t have to. Getting a smooth, frizz-controlled style shouldn’t mean settling for limp locks or poker straight hair that barely moves. Well, say hello to the new smooth, as seen backstage at some of this season’s runway shows. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth, with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa, gives you 72 hours of frizz control* and 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system**, for hair that’s silky smooth but still full of natural movement. The system fights frizz, detangles knots, boosts shine, adds softness and tames flyaways. Start your routine by gently cleansing with the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo. This is an essential first step for a fabulously smooth style that moves with you. How to get silky smooth: Beautifully smooth hair starts with gentle cleansing. Apply a generous dose of TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo to wet hair. Gently massage the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into a lather. Once you’ve worked up a good lather, rinse well and follow up with the Keratin Smooth Conditioner to fight frizz and smooth every strand. Then prep hair for styling with the Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray and finish with the Keratin Smooth Shine Oil to give your look professional-quality polish. If you think TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo is one of the best smoothing shampoos for your frizzy hair, don’t keep it a secret. Leave a review and share your tips. *System of Keratin Smooth shampoo and conditioner vs non conditioning shampoo**System of Keratin Smooth shampoo and conditioner
- Help protect your locks against heat damage with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray
- TRESemmé Keratin Smooth System helps you to achieve silky smooth hair that's still full of natural movement System of Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner
- Formulated with Keratin and Marula oil; you can enjoy up to 72 hours of frizz control System of Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner vs non conditioning shampoo
- Use Keratin Smooth Hair protection spray for hair as a detangling spray, a shine spray, to fight frizz, boost shine, add softness and tame flyaways
- Enjoy a smooth look and feel that moves as you do
- Follow up with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shine Oil for an extra polished look
- Pack size: 200millilitre
Aqua, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Benzophenone-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethyl Palmitamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Parfum, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Propylene glycol, PVP, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sodium benzoate, Trideceth-12, Triethanolamine, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Danger: extremely flammable aerosol. Caution: avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Flammable until fully dry. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019