Childs Farm Organic Tangerine Bubble Bath 250Ml
- Bubble Bath Organic Tangerine
- Find out more, learn about young skin, and join the bath time fun at www.childsfarm.com
- Bubble bath for all the family.
- Childs Farm's award-winning, foaming bubble bath contains organic tangerine oil to calm and soothe and vitamin E to gently moisturise.
- Childs Farm uses natural ‘free-from' ingredients and essential oils to produce a range of kind, mild, safe and delicious-smelling toiletries. The range is clinically tested and user trialled and suitable for newborns & up, even those with sensitive & eczema prone skin.
- Recommended by 98% of parents of babies with eczema.
- Winner of the Mother and Baby Gold Award for Best Baby Skincare Range/Product.
Childs Farm uses ingredients that parents can trust. The range is free from parabens, SLSs, mineral oils, PEGs and artificial colours. We never test on animals, only on people.
- Award-winning bubble bath, with organic tangerine
- Dermatologist & paediatrician tested and approved as suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin
- Suitable for newborns and upwards
- Over 98% naturally derived ingredients, free from parabens, SLSs, PEGs, mineral oils & artificial colours
- Pack size: 250ml
Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco- Glucoside, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Limonene, Sucrose Laurate, Lauryl Glucoside, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Citric Acid, (*denotes certified organic ingredient)
- All Childs Farm products are formulated to be extremely gentle. They are dermatologist tested and approved, and paediatrician approved, as kind, mild and safe to use on newborns and children - even those with sensitive and eczema-prone skin
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Add a generous slug to warm running water for a mild and fruity fragranced bath. If product gets in eyes, rinse well with water. External use only. If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water. If irritation continues, stop use.
Name and address
- Childs Farm Ltd,
- PO Box 1971,
- SP10 9GH.
- Childs Farm Ltd,
- The Barn,
- Kestrel Court,
- Vyne Road,
- Sherborne St. John,
- RG24 9HJ.
External use only. If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water. If irritation continues, stop use. Always follow directions on pack.
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016