- Hair and Body Wash Organic Sweet Orange
- Find out more, learn about young skin, and join the bath time fun at www.childsfarm.com
- Hair & body wash for dirty rascals.
- Childs Farm's award-winning hair and body wash contains sweet orange oil and argan oil to cut through grime, gently moisturise and to make kids smell fab!
- Childs Farm uses natural ‘free-from' ingredients and essential oils to produce a range of kind, mild, safe and delicious-smelling toiletries. The range is clinically tested and user trialled and suitable for newborns & up, even those with sensitive & eczema prone skin.
- Recommended by 98% of parents of babies with eczema.
- Winner of the Mother and Baby Gold Award for Best Baby Skincare Range/Product.
Childs Farm uses ingredients that parents can trust. The range is free from parabens, SLSs, mineral oils, PEGs and artificial colours. We never test on animals, only on people.
- Award-winning hair & body wash, with organic sweet orange and argan oil
- Dermatologist & paediatrician tested and approved as suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin
- Suitable for newborns and upwards
- Over 98% naturally derived ingredients, free from parabens, SLSs, PEGs, mineral oils & artificial colours
- Pack size: 250ml
Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Argan Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, Limonene, Lactic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, (*denotes certified organic ingredient)
- All Childs Farm products are formulated to be extremely gentle. They are dermatologist tested and approved, and paediatrician approved, as kind, mild and safe to use on newborns and children - even those with sensitive and eczema-prone skin
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Massage a dollop all over hair and body, then rinse. Repeat with hair as necessary. Leaves hair shiny and tangle-free, and skin wonderfully moisturised. If product gets in eyes, rinse well with water.
Name and address
- Childs Farm Ltd,
- PO Box 1971,
- SP10 9GH.
- Childs Farm Ltd,
- The Barn,
- Kestrel Court,
- Vyne Road,
- Sherborne St. John,
- RG24 9HJ.
External use only. If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water. If irritation continues, stop use. Always follow directions on pack.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016