- Baby Bedtime Bubbles Organic Tangerine
- Find out more, learn about young skin, and join the bath time fun at www.childsfarm.com
- Baby bedtime bubbles for sweet dreams.
- Childs Farm's award-winning mild, foaming bubble bath contains tangerine oil to calm and soothe, and vitamin E to gently moisturise; perfect for baby at bedtime.
- Childs Farm uses natural ‘free-from' ingredients and essential oils to produce a range of kind, mild, safe and delicious-smelling toiletries. The range is clinically tested and user trialled and suitable for newborns & up, even those with sensitive & eczema prone skin.
- Recommended by 98% of parents of babies with eczema.
- Winner of the Mother and Baby Gold Award for Best Baby Skincare Range/Product.
Childs Farm uses ingredients that parents can trust. The range is free from parabens, SLSs, mineral oils, PEGs and artificial colours. We never test on animals, only on people.
- Baby bedtime bubble bath in wonderful smelling organic tangerine
- Dermatologist & paediatrician tested and approved as suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin
- Suitable for newborns and upwards
- Over 98% naturally derived ingredients, free from parabens, SLSs, PEGs, mineral oils & artificial colours
- Pack size: 250ml
Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Limonene, Sucrose Laurate, Lauryl Glucoside, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Citric Acid, (* denotes certified organic ingredient)
- All Childs Farm products are formulated to be extremely gentle. They are dermatologist tested and approved, and paediatrician approved, as kind, mild and safe to use on newborns and children - even those with sensitive and eczema-prone skin
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Add a generous slug to warm running water for a mild and gently fragranced baby bath. If product gets in eyes, rinse well with water. External use only. If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water. If irritation continues, stop use.
Name and address
- Childs Farm Ltd,
- PO Box 1971,
- SP10 9GH.
- Childs Farm Ltd,
- The Barn,
- Kestrel Court,
- Vyne Road,
- Sherborne St. John,
- RG24 9HJ.
External use only. If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water. If irritation continues, stop use. Always follow directions on pack.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016