- Energy1088kJ 258kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 725.11kJ (171.93kcal)
- A basted skin on chicken breast with added water, wrapped around turkey breast, chicken breast, and duck breast with added water, with layers of gluten free pork, fig & apricot stuffing, wrapped in smoked streaky bacon with added water.
- If you fancy something different over the festive period, try this frozen Three Bird Roast; succulent pieces of turkey, chicken and duck breast layered with a fruity, gluten free fig and apricot stuffing. Cook from frozen and serve with all the trimmings – something to please everyone this Christmas
INGREDIENTS: Chicken (41%), Turkey (18%), Water, Smoked Streaky Bacon with added water (7%)(Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate)), Duck (7%), Pork, Apricot, Figs, Rice Flour, Dried Onion, Chickpea Flour, Salt, Honey Powder, Orange Juice Powder, Parsley, Black Pepper, Pea Starch, Sugar, Cornflour, Dextrose, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 2 hrs 40 mins
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. Cover tray with foil and place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 1 hour 50 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully remove the foil cover from the tray. Place back in the oven for a further 50 minutes. Remove from the oven and check the joint is fully cooked by placing a skewer into the centre of the joint. The juices should run clear. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving. Remove strings, carve and serve.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Update 'Remove outer sleeve' to 'Remove sleeve and film lid'. Unable to see this in the drop down menu above, however, this is on other specifications.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 150g**|
|Energy||725.11kJ (171.93kcal)||1087.66kJ (257.89kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016