- Energy1290kJ 307kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 837.76kJ (199.64kcal)
- Skinless, boneless turkey joint with added water, stuffed with gammon with added water, pork and apple gluten free stuffing and topped with smoked streaky bacon with added water.
- Try this tasty, frozen Turkey and Gammon Carvery Joint for a taste of Christmas in one bite Stuffed with a fruity pork and apple gluten free stuffing and topped with crispy, streaky bacon, this joint can be cooked from frozen and served with all the trimmings – something to please everyone this Christmas
INGREDIENTS: Turkey (44%), Gammon (25%)(Pork, Water, Salt, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservatives (Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite)), Water, Smoked Streaky Bacon with added water (8%)(Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite)), Pork (5%), Dried Apple, Rice Flour, Chickpea Flour, Dried Onion, Apple Powder, Salt, Thyme, Garlic, Dried Garlic, Pea Starch, Sugar, Black Pepper, Cornflour, Dextrose, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 1hr 50mins
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. Cover tray with foil and place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 1 hour 15 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully remove the foil cover from the tray. Pace back in the oven for a further 35 minutes. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving. Remove strings, carve and serve.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 154g**|
|Energy||837.76kJ (199.64kcal)||1290.15kJ (307.45kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016