Tesco Salmon En Croute 380G
- Energy2391kJ 573kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1382.10kJ (331.30kcal)
- Salmon (Salmo salar) fillets with white wine and parsley sauce wrapped in butter enriched puff pastry.
- Select salmon with a white wine and parsley sauce wrapped in butter enriched puff pastry.
Salmon (Fish) (37%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Margarine, Butter (Milk), Whole Milk, Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Whipping Cream (Milk), White Wine, Fish Stock, Onion, Cornflour, Fish Gelatine, Salt, Parsley, White Pepper.
Fish Stock contains: Water, Fish Extract, Leek, Onion, Lemon, Parsley, Fennel Seed, Black Peppercorns
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 200°C, Gas 7, 220°C
Time: 25 mins
Instructions: Lift from tray using parchment and carefully place on preheated baking tray. Brush pastry with milk or beaten egg and bake for 25 minutes.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Preheat oven and baking tray.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 16 hours in the fridge.Once defrosted use on the same day.Do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Will be piping hot once cooked.Allow to cool slightly.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Half of a pack (173g**)|
|Energy||1382.10kJ (331.30kcal)||2391.03kJ (573.15kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016