Tesco Finest The Quintet Wine 75Cl
- Tesco finest* Quintet Aromatic White 2017
- Contains: Contains milk and sulphites.
- Contains milk and sulphites.Contains Sulphites
- A delicious blend packed with fresh flavours of ripe spicy pear, rock melon, greencitrus, honeysuckle and a hint of ginger - Great with Asian food.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Dry & aromatic
Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Gewürztraminer, Muscat
- All of the 5 white grape varieties used to make the Quintet are harvested and vinified separately. The ferments are carried out under cool temperatures in order to preserve the fruit intensity of each variety, the blend is then compiled to create a harmonious wine full of subtle flavours.
- Wine making and vine growing go back to colonial times in New Zealand. British Resident and keen oenologist James Busby was, as early as 1836, attempting to produce wine at his land in Waitangi. In the 1970s Marlborough started producing wines which were labelled by year of production (vintage) and grape variety which led to international recognition and the realisation that quality wines could be produced.
- The wine is made from grapes sourced both on New Zealand's North Island (Gisborne, Hawkes bay) and the South Island (Marlborough and Nelson)
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Per 125ml glass contains|
|Energy||305kJ / 74kcal||382kJ / 92kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019