- Energy2182 kJ 516 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1558kJ
- Seasoning Mix for Chicken Tikka Masala.
- For other authentic & delicious meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- Stuff to Love
- Ingredients you know garlic, onion and cumin
- Good to remember
- Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- Enjoy aromatic Indian-inspired flavours at home with Maggi Tikka Masala Juicy Chicken 46g. This packet provides the effortless way to make a tasty and juicy meal of Mild Tikka Masala Chicken with no mess or stress! The delicious Indian spice mix in our special So Juicy® cooking bag allows your chicken* to cook until tender and juicy in its own juices, meaning no need to add oil. Why not try one of our Meal Suggestions the whole family will love - with the added benefit of providing 2 of your 5 A Day?
- Each packet contains an aromatic tikka masala spice mix — including onion, ginger, turmeric, coriander, parsley, fenugreek, cumin, nutmeg, cloves, pepper - and a special cooking bag. Add chicken and chopped tomatoes to your shopping list, and get ready to make a tasty dish. Following the instructions on the packet, just add the ingredients and the Maggi® So Juicy Mild Tikka Masala recipe mix to the special So Juicy® cooking bag provided, mix it together and cook it in the oven! Serve with steamed rice, stir-fried aubergine and red pepper for a mouth-watering meal in no time! There you have it, Maggi® Mild Tikka Masala Chicken.
- *chicken not included
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®.
- Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- If you love our Maggi® So Juicy® Mild Tikka Masala Chicken recipe mix, why not try another of our So Juicy® Indian flavours, like So Juicy® Creamy Butter Chicken?
- Why not try serving your Mild Tikka Masala Chicken with rice and stir-fried aubergine and red pepper? Garnish with fresh coriander for a special touch.
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- A delicious tikka masala recipe mix with a special cooking bag
- Cooking bag locks in juices and flavour, so no need to add oil
- Only ingredients you know, carefully blended by us!
- Pack size: 46g
Sugar, Corn Starch , Cream (Milk), Salt, Flavourings (with Soya and Gluten), Garlic (3.9%), Onion (3.4%), Pineapple, Herbs and Spices (Ginger, Turmeric, Coriander, Parsley, Fenugreek, Cumin (0.5%), Nutmeg, Cloves, Paprika, Red Pepper), Acid (Citric Acid), Banana, Wheat Flour
- May contain Egg, Celery and Mustard
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Mustard
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C for fan oven), Gas Mark 4.
- Do not exceed this temperature. Remove and unfold the cooking bag from top of the sachet, keeping the red tie for later use. Add 4 x 150g cubed chicken breasts and 230g tin of chopped tomatoes into the bag. Add the seasoning from sachet into the bag.
- 2 Close the bag at the end using the red tie. Mix the ingredients together by gently turning the bag. Place the bag on its side into a large ovenproof dish, spreading out the ingredients. Do not pierce the bag. Place dish on the bottom shelf of the oven. The bag expands so ensure there is enough space between racks.
- 3 Cook for 55-60 minutes. Remove from the oven, leave to stand for 2-3 minutes before opening - the steam will be very hot. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot. Enjoy the juicy Tikka Masala chicken with boiled rice and stir fried aubergine and red pepper.
- Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide. Bags are not suitable for microwaves or with switched on grill function.
Number of uses
4 Makes 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Good to talk
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6370 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
DANGER OF SUFFOCATION KEEP BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN
46 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per 100g as prepared**||Per serving**||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||4.3g||0.3g||1.4g||7%|
|of which: sugars||42.9g||2.4g||13.1g||15%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**A serving is 1/4 of Meal Suggestion; used as basis for 'per 100g as prepared'||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016