Tesco 4X Pain Au Raisin 410G
- Energy1279kJ 305kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1346.80kJ (321.07kcal)
- 4 Unbaked pastry swirls with vanilla custard and raisins.
- Our pain aux raisins have been frozen so you can enjoy them warm from the oven with that freshly baked aroma in your home.
Wheat Flour, Water, Butter (Milk), Raisins (11%), Vanilla Cream (7%), Yeast, Sugar, Egg, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Processing Aids (Cottonseed Oil, Alpha-Amylase, Enzymes), Yeast Powder, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Vanilla Cream contains: Sugar, Thickener (Modified Potato Starch), Dried Whole Milk, Whey Powder (Milk), Dried Egg, Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene), Vanilla Seeds, Vanilla Extract
- May contain peanuts, nuts and soya.. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Time: 24-26 mins
Instructions: Oven 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 24-26 mins Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 24-26 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove stones from raisins, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pastry (95g**)|
|Energy||1346.80kJ (321.07kcal)||1279.46kJ (305.02kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016