Schwartz Sweet Potato Packet Mix 35G
- A crunchy oven-bake coating mix with smoky paprika, sweet garlic and aromatic black pepper for sweet potato wedges full of flavour.
- Find more delicious ideas at www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Authentic American flavour
- Ready in 30 minutes
- No added preservatives or MSG
- No artificial colours, flavourings or hydrogenated fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 35g
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Thiamin (Vitamin B1)), Breadcrumbs (contains Wheat), Smoked Paprika (10%), Salt, Garlic Powder (6%), Dried Yeast, Black Pepper (3%), Cumin, Rapeseed Oil, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Colour (Paprika Extract)
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- For our recipe you will need...
- 675g (1 1/2lbs) sweet potatoes, unpeeled and sliced into wedges
- 4 tbs oil
- 1. Pre-heat the oven 220°C, 425°F, Gas Mark 7.
- 2. Par-boil the wedges for 5-6 minutes, until slightly softened. Drain and leave to stand for 2-3 minutes.
- 3. Transfer the wedges to a large bowl, pour over the oil and sachet contents, toss to coat evenly. Arrange evenly on a roasting tray and cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes, turning half-way through.
- For a little inspiration...
- Delicious with burgers, pulled pork or chicken. For extra crispy wedges, keep the wedges in the oven for 5 minutes after cooking with the door slightly ajar.
Number of uses
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- No added preservatives
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
35 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per serving*||%RI** per serving*|
|of which saturates||0.6g||1.5g||8%|
|of which sugars||2.6g||9.3g||10%|
|*1 serving = 1/4 of Our Recipe||-||-||-|
|**% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016