Soffio Prosecco Spumante 75Cl
- Prosecco - White Italian Wine
- This sparkling wine is crafted in Italy from grapes grown in the picturesque DOC Prosecco area. Abundant creamy fizz with notes of apples, pears and a hint of white peach. Enjoy!
- Wine of Italy
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Crisp, clean and refreshing, Prosecco is Italy's signature sparkling wine. Prosecco Soffio is well balanced with a lovely, fruity nose and persistent perlage
Region of Origin
CBE - Bardolino - Italia
Type of Closure
85% Glera, 15% white wine according to the Prosecco Disciplinare
- First vinification: separation from the stem, soft pressing of the grapes and must extraction for white vinification at controlled temperature 16-18°C for 15/20 days with selected yeasts in stainless steel tanks. From the still wine and second fermentation in autoclave at 16/18°C for 15/20 days with selected yeasts end left with the skins for 30 days.
- “Soffio” if the Italian word for “blow” or “breath”. “Soffio” expresses the spirit of Prosecco that made its fortune all over the world. It toasts to the levity of souls, to the cheerfulness of a simple life, to the joy of the friendship and to all ephemeral happy occasions. Moments to be enjoyed in one instant, like a pure blow of life.
- Prosecco is produced exclusively in the neighboring Italian regions of Veneto and Friuli-Venezia Giulia in north-eastern Italy. Situated in between the Dolomite mountain range and the warm, Adriatic sea, the Prosecco region enjoys a mild microclimate with generous rainfall and sunshine. The exact soil type here varies between vineyards, but is generally a mixture of limestone, clay and marine sandstone. When coupled with the temperate climate, these soil conditions make this region ideal for cultivating Prosecco's Glera grape.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool and dark place
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Italy
Name and address
- Produced by:
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
CAUTION! Sparkling wines contain natural high pressure. Handle with care and store in a cool dark place. Chill very well before removing closure. Do not use a corkscrew. Take care when opening the bottle and point the bottle away from yourself and others.
750 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016