Nescafe Azera Americano Decaffeinated Instant Coffee 100g
- Energy9kJ 2kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g
- Decaffeinated soluble coffee
- Discover our Instagram @nescafeazera
- Follow us on Twitter @nescafeazera
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Visit nescafe.co.uk/azera
- Be inspired by a brilliant coffee experience at home with NESCAFÉ AZERA Americano Decaff, our instant Americano decaffeinated purely with water.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Why not explore the rest of our barista-style range? Discover a full-bodied coffee with NESCAFÉ AZERA Intenso, a premium latte with NESCAFÉ AZERA Latte and enjoy an americano when you're out and about with NESCAFÉ AZERA Coffee To Go Americano.
- Our coffee may settle in transit
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere
- Be your own barista with this instant decaff Americano
- Enjoy a full flavour, rich aroma and layer of velvety coffee crema
- Crafted from a carefully selected blend of Arabica and Robusta beans
- Decaffeinated purely, using water
- Prepare your instant decaff americano in moments using hot water
- Pack size: 100g
Best Before End: See Base of Tin
Preparation and Usage
- 1) Add 1 heaped tsp (1.8g) into your favourite mug.
- 2) Pour in 200ml of hot (but not boiling) water.
- 3) Enjoy your barista-style coffee.
- For an Espresso shot, use the same amount of coffee, but with less water.
Number of uses
Makes 55 mugs
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 100ml||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|of which saturates g||0.1||Nil||Trace||20|
|of which sugars g||3.1||Trace||0.1||90|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one tsp (1.8g) + 200ml water); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019