- Energy413kJ 100kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 331kJ / 80kcal
- AGLIANICO DOC IRPINIA, DRY RED WINE
- A rich and full bodied red made by Feudi, champions of Southern Italian wine. Aglianico grapes from Campania give this ripe wine its intense purple colour, and oak ageing has added a smokiness to the juicy black fruit, pepper and herbal spice flavours. Fantastic with game dishes such as venison or hard cheeses. Store in a cool,dark place.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.Contains SULPHITES
- A rich and full bodied red wine with an intense purple colour. The oak ageing has added a pleasing smokiness to the juicy black fruit, pepper and herbal spice flavours. Fantastic with game dishes
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Bold & full bodied
- Pure aglianico red wine. Fermentation and maceration in stainless steel tanks for about 2-3 weeks. 30 % of wine maturated about 12 months in French barriques, 70 % stainless steel tanks, than blended. Not suitable for Vegans, as pork gelatine is used as clarifying agent.
- A native vine variety of Irpinia (Campania). The vineyards are located in specifically selected hill areas, perfectly exposed to sun and wind. The Aglianico grapes (Vitis Ellenica) comes from a terrain mainly calcareous/clayish with a particular continental microclimate. Strong thermal excursions during the summer confer to this wine its unmistakable taste of mixed berries, violet and black cherry.
- Irpinia is a region of the Apennine Mountains in Campania, South Italy about 40 km east of Naples. In antiquity this was the territory of the Hirpini. The name "Irpinia" derives from the Oscan word "hirpus", which means wolf, and the wolf remains Irpinia's symbol to this day. The territory is largely mountainous, with an intricate network of hills and valleys and a predominantly limestone. Irpinia has a proud tradition of producing wines, cheeses, salami, chestnuts, hazelnuts and the black truffles.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100 ML contains||ONE GLASS 125 ML CONTAINS|
|Energy||331kJ / 80kcal||413kJ / 100kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019